Instagram is one of the most popular social networks in the world. An Instagram account has long ceased to be solely an image component. It is a major source of clients, but before the system takes effect, you need to work on the promotion of the page. Keep in mind that this is a very competitive environment, with over 1 billion users, smart algorithms, and creative promoted brands. And if you really want to stand out from other bloggers or companies, it’s not enough to create an attractive page, you have to work hard and persistently on promotion. You can also buy instagram followers to give your account a high status.
Where to begin
Before you start taking any action, you need to decide on a global strategy. Before you need to set a clear goal and on the basis of that think about the global themes of your account. Make a content plan for the next month where you briefly state what you want to tell your subscribers. You need a clear understanding of what audience your account is meant to reach and how it will attract potential subscribers. Researching your competitors will also help in your endeavors. Find 3-4 accounts in your niche on the social network and find out:
- What content attracts the most attention from your audience;
- The frequency with which competitors have new publications;
- The maximum and average readership of your niche accounts;
- What kind of response you can expect;
- What methods your competitors use to interact with your audience.
You should update this information periodically by monitoring your competitors on a regular basis. This data will be useful for developing the right promotion strategy, but in no case you should completely duplicate the competitor’s model. You will have to be even more creative and cleverer to succeed. The most important thing is the design of your profile. This is the first touch with users, so it’s important that the profile fully meets all the criteria.
- Your search keyword should be in your username or nickname. These two fields are indexed by the search engine, so it is very important to put the keyword in them correctly and in harmony.
- The photo is simple, clear and bright. Avoid complex images and various inscriptions. Avatars themselves are not big, and in the comments they are reduced several times more.
- Filled description. Use this field to the maximum, write a brief summary of your work, insert emoticons to attract attention and so on. You can read more about how to make a catchy description in this article.
- Clickable link. Share a link to your website, social media profiles, YouTube channel, or a specific video with your readers.
If your profile doesn’t meet at least one of the above points, it’s time to work on it. Your profile should also be filled out in a consistent style that is completely consistent with the theme of the blog or your brand. Your name, username, description, avatar and all posts should match the overall aesthetic of the account.
How to attract subscribers to Instagram
A properly filled profile is not at all a guarantee of a large number of followers. You can creatively fill the page, publish a lot of useful information every day, but the number of subscribers will not grow at all. From this inevitably the motivation drops, and with it your instagram page comes into oblivion. This is a common problem faced by most users who have decided to engage in serious account promotion. Initial enthusiasm is replaced by apathy and annoyance at the number of likes on similar posts from competitors. All of this can be avoided if you know the simple secrets of promoting your page and buy cheap instagram followers.